We are looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst with SQL within Regulatory Reporting unit. You will work with various types of risk reporting for Nordea Group and its subsidiaries. Your focus will be on analysis and reporting the development of risk exposure amounts (REA), the capital base, liquidity metrics and the leverage ratio in accordance with Basel III regulation. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry. You will get exposure to a broad spectrum of risk types from capital to liquidity risks as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You’ll join Regulatory Reporting Unit where we are delivering reports to supervisory authorities through efficient processes meeting regulatory requirements, as well as to support analysis work related to risk and capital.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing reporting of AnaCredit using SQL
- Performing analysis of the development of risk exposure amounts (REA) and various liquidity metrics over a broad range of portfolios and risk types, per CRR/Basel III, on a monthly basis
- Communicating and presenting developments in risk exposure amounts (REA), the capital base and the leverage ratio to various stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Collaborating with other units on, e.g. Pillar III disclosures with particular emphasis on credit risk
- Supporting different improvement initiatives within the field of regulatory reporting in collaboration with other units in GFIR
- Providing value-adding analysis and development work that will benefit Nordea as a whole
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong interest and ability in a programming language SQL and VBA
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team as well as with other teams across the bank
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11 September 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.