At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Cloud & Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
Care comprises the support of customers (in line with contractual service agreements) and internal Nokia stakeholders in pre- and post-sales activities with technical and non-technical topics, including first level contact with customers for software and hardware incidents or requests. Ensures readiness of service delivery and covers the provision of recommendations to product houses on design for serviceability aspects. Contains escalation of key issues to appropriate functions.
The Customer Support Specialist delivers Care support services to customers including but not limited to 24x7x365, remote and on-site activities for product technology, solutions, and complex networks during Care phase. Complies to the standard and emergency case handling processes.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
Plans and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area. Works independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes. Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty
- Plans, designs, test, execute, analyses, and reports on process improvements to gain fastest troubleshooting.
- Reviews network problems and ensures all learning’s are shared with appropriate stakeholders.
- Develops scripts/macros to perform health checks to speed up troubleshooting efforts.
- Provides technical guidance, leads CH workshops, and support to other GC CH engineers to avoid/minimize troubleshooting challenges.
- Perform lab testing to ensure major SW releases challenges and best practices are included in Troubleshooting Guides, working alongside GC and R&D.
- Reviews recently published Technical Notes and Change Notes to ensure fastest problem solving when encountering known problems.
- Launch, trials and pilot projects support and SW Upgrades
- Engineer graduated in Telecommunications, IT or Electronic Engineering.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Understanding of Mobile Networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE) and IP Networks
Nice to have:
- Experience with Implementation, Integration, Acceptance Tests, O&M and/or Care for Telecommunication Products will be appreciated.
- Competences/Expertise in GSM/UMTS/LTE system validation (end-to-end performance, KPI handling, mobile devices) will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Protocol Analyzer Tools (Wireshark, Tektronics etc.) and internal message flow protocols.
- Experience in Case Handling, including Emergency Support activities will be an added advantage
- Experience with Nokia Subscriber Data Management products: NT-HLR, CMS-8200 HSS, One-EIR and One-NDS will be an added advantage.
- The hands-on experience with Nokia 5G SDM products: SDL, AUSF_UDM and SDL Assistant will be appreciated.
- Cloud experience it’s a plus: VMWare, OpenStack, Kubernetes, CBIS, CBAM, NCM.
Candidates should possess following personal attributes
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuous learning
- Ability to work independently
- 24x7 availability in case needed
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”