TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 76 000 employees wordwide. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw.
Ref. number: 49760#21060026
- Design and development of software components for the ChatBot platform
- Ability to scale-up solution to a Global platform implementation
- Manage the establishment and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Design and develop re-usable components and operational strategies in the cloud to support scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restore, etc.
- Working on both critical enhancements to the existing platform and also extend the solution to future markets
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Maintenance of the existing ChatBot platform, troubleshooting to spot potential problems and ensuring it continues to function smoothly
- Potential reprogramming of existing databases to increase functionality and data capacity.
- Communication to other members of the programming and project delivery team and participate in a collaborative environment
- Providing explanation of any technical issues or open questions to different stakeholders
- Use of problem-solving skills to fix potential problems in programs and apps and to streamline functions
- Experience with software development related Linux administration mandatory
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains like Jenkins, Git, Docker is a must have
- At least 3 years direct, hands-on experience building highly scalable application with significant depth around design in cloud environments
- Experience with code deployment in AWS, Docker configuration and stable Docker operation preferred
- Hands-on development with web services, distributed systems, microservices, middleware, or multithreaded applications is preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven environment and as a team player
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, i.e. confidence and initiative
- Ensures stable high level of quality being delivered to all business units
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model
- Willingness to occasionally travel overseas for meetings and workshops
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages will be a plus
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance