IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
You will join a newly created team dedicated to supporting Nordic countries (Sweden/ Norway/ Finland) and will participate in 2-month transition to one of these countries.
Key tasks will include:
- Financial reporting
- Statutory reporting
- Tax reporting
- Account reconciliation
- Processing of journal entries
- Inter-company processes
- MEC activities
- Involvement in knowledge transfer and writing process documentation
- Fluent English
- Fluent Finnish
- Extensive experience in General Ledger accounting, preferably in a Team Leader / Chief Accountant / Subject Matter Expert role
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy, diligence and commitment
- Experience in working with MS Office: Word, Excel
- Position with Knowledge Transfer (approx. 8 weeks)
- Job contract
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- An extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role