Ogłoszenie numer: 6075408, from 2021-12-01
U.S. Embassy in Warsaw
is seeking an individual for the position of
Civil Aviation Specialist
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Basic function of position
Civil Aviation Specialist serves as a local expert for the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) assisting the FAA Senior Representative to perform the FAA international mission, to establish official and professional relationships with regional civil aviation authorities, and to manage major cooperative technical projects between the FAA and aviation authorities in the areas of aircraft certification, continued airworthiness, airspace use, air traffic control modernization, aviation safety and aviation regulations.
- University degree in aviation, aeronautics, transportation, business administration, international relations or related studies
- Five years of responsible professional work experience on the aerospace industry or civil aviation regulatory authority with emphasis in public relations, commercial development, management, or one of the technical disciplines associated with aviation safety, regulations and standards, or airport and air traffic control systems management
- Fluent English, Polish and basic Russian
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 133,810 PLN annual gross salary + additional 13th salary in December
- Additional days off (American holidays)
- Private medical care
- Great international ambience and experience
To Apply you need to click on Electronic Recruitment Application ERA (closing date is December 17, 2021 ) on the "APPLY NOW" button.
All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
American Community Association