- Manage and communicate with high-end client partners on a regular basis.
- Provide wide-range support regarding the incentive programs to client partners via mail.
- Respond and resolve queries from partners and subsidiaries regarding incentive calculation, payment,
- disbursement, and other related queries.
- Enroll and onboard partners in the client ecosystem based on eligibility criteria established by the client.
- Handle end-to-end payment process - processing incentives earning calculations, claims, and reconciliation.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & German.
- Interest and ability to quickly learn high-tech products and services.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Good on numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- Working experience of MS Excel– Highly Desirable. Few examples are but are not limited to.
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP.
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR.
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE.
- Formatting & Auditing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional email writing skills.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work from the office.
- Finance, Business or Accounting background.
- Prior BPO experience.
- Proactive and able to identify risks.
- The Welcome Bonus in the amount of 18 000 PLN gross.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.