Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Cloud Automation Architect (remote work)
337 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The Automation Consultant is responsible for delivering project and consulting service related to cloud environment (public, on premise and hybrid), including the following business domains: DevOps / Infrastructure transformation to Cloud / Cloud Infrastructure Automation.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What’ll make You special:
- The candidate should have experience with the following: Cloud Azure/AWS, DevOps, Agile, SW packaging and deployment.
- Scripting – Perl/Python/Ruby/Bash/Puppet.
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins.
- Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of modern enterprise platform architectures and technology stack, including Big Data storage and processing solutions.
- Experience in one of more the following technologies:
- Java open source tools and libraries/XML/JSON.
- SQL development.
- developing solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure.
- Docker, Kubernetes, or RedHat OpenShift.
- DevOps automation tools, including:HP Cloud Management Platform, HPOO, Puppet/Foreman/Powershell/Ansible/Chef.
- Knowledge of PKI architecture.
- Knowledge of multi-tier application architecture.
- Knowledge of concurrency and parallel processing algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of REST best practices.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
- The successful candidate shall have technical and analytical skills, but also should be capable to work directly with the client, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of technical solutions design/implementation/consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Possess experience working within the software development or Internet industries.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
- Industry certifications.
- Work autonomously and be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Ability to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment.
What do we offer:
- Possibility of full time remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Prosimy o zawarcie numeru referencyjnego w tytule wiadomości.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram