Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
As Cloud Capability Engineer, you will work together with DevOps, Central Cloud and Security teams and using strong technical and social skills to transform the newest technologies into secure, performant, reliable, cost efficient, flexible and scalable business capabilities that will support key P&G business cases in automatic, PaaS way!
- Stay on top of Cloud industry trends, standards, recommendations and tools from central P&G architecture, network, security, and integration teams and work with PG Corporate & Application teams, Cloud Service Partners and other vendors to understand, verify, improve and fix as needed shared CI/CD Platform capability across multiple services and applications and onboard various application teams to use it.
- Develop Application Layer provisioning automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Azure Automation) to optimize cost, performance, reliability and compliance of Azure DevOps & GitHub project setup and operations, configuring Service Principal connections to Azure, application resource network connectivity and containerized flexible agent pools on Docker and Kubernetes – to scale to hundreds of applications.
- Collaborate with both application DevOps teams and central cloud and InfoSec teams to develop Infrastructure Layer provisioning approach and CI/CD pipelines, enabling modular design and “behind the scenes” compliance assurance, so that application teams can demonstrate IaaC approach in reliable, flexible way compatible with Agile software development cycles.
- Drive CI/CD Capability Platform Roadmap, prepare capability board meetings and supply to capability portfolio decisions.
We are looking for:
Knowledge and validated experience in each of the following areas:
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
- Strong experience in Azure DevOps and its connectivity to Azure resources, building and standardizing CI/CD pipelines; DevOps framework tools and processes,
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines for both infrastructure and application code in sophisticated / numerous project setup,
- Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas, ask appropriate and relevant technical questions and work "on the system", not only "within the system"; experience in big / sophisticated deployments,
- Communicate successfully across teams and management levels,
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have:
- Basic Vendor Management Skills and experience working with external companies,
- Infrastructure and Platform components (network, load balancers, firewalls, servers, Azure Kubernetes Service),
- Cloud Security, Microservice architectures, Observability,
- PowerShell and / or shell (bash) scripting.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble