Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G has declared go cloud strategy and will be moving most of our workloads to the Cloud over the next few years. Multiple organizations are taking advantage of cloud offering to transform the business via solutions tailored specifically for needs of specific Business Units.
As Cloud Platform Solution Architect you will work together with DevOps, Central Cloud and Security teams and using strong technical and interpersonal skills to transform the newest technologies into secure, performant, reliable, cost efficient, flexible and scalable business capabilities that will support key P&G business cases in automatic, PaaS way!
- Stay on top of Cloud industry trends, as well as standards, recommendations and tools from central P&G architecture, network, security, and integration teams and work with PG Corporate, Application teams, Cloud Service Partners and other vendors to architect, design, build, deploy and operationalize Cloud Capabilities especially in Observability, Governance, Cost Optimization areas in as-a-service way, delivering solutions to specific value-adding business cases.
- Define strategy to enable organization culture change and onboard various application teams to leverage cloud capabilities to start running on cloud effectively.
- Understand Cloud Native Foundation toolset, DevOps and SRE best practices and have solid understanding of Azure, AWS and GCP cloud providers tools in order to optimize Platform Capabilities’ TCO, performance, reliability and compliance, and make them valuable for multiple services and applications.
- Hands-on code and configure or guide internal or external vendor team on how to build platform components, instrument application code where needed, configure Open Source tools in containers in automated, Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration-as-Code way.
- Influence Capability Roadmap and contribute to capability portfolio choices.
Knowledge and proven experience in each of the following areas:
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services documented with certification or strong on the job experience;
- Strong experience in Cloud Observability space, building and standardizing relevant tools to form coherent architecture;
- Experience in using CICD & DevOps practices, configuring tools “as-a-code”;
- Infrastructure and Platform components (network, load balancers, VMs, Azure Kubernetes Service) and Micro service architectures;
- Solid understanding of Cloud Security, IAM, AAD;
- Practical experience setting up and troubleshooting Windows and/or Linux VMs.
- Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas to solve problems, ask relevant questions, be proactive, take initiative, work "on the system", not only "within the system" and challenge the status quo.
- Experience in big / complex deployments.
- Communicate effectively across teams and management levels.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
Skills to Learn/Build on this Job:
- Deep Technical knowledge and experience relevant to solve most comprehensive business problems in multiple domains.
- Exposure to sophisticated Cloud architectures, working with Cloud Provider product teams on future Cloud roadmap and capability improvements.
- Expertise working in global multi-functional team on Cloud Platforms.
- Big Picture understanding of PG IT organization and its Services.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, Azure Developer Associate / Azure Architect / Azure DevOps / Azure Security).
What to expect:
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy).
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mentoring programs & training.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways, we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble