Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
To be successful in the role of a Cloud Security Engineer you will need to have:
- knowledge on security concepts (data, network and cloud security)
- knowledge and/or experience of cloud security provider solutions, e.g. AWS security solutions, Azure security solutions, GCP security solutions
- fluency in written and spoken English
- knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance framework
- relevant cloud security certifications are a plus
- knowledge of German language will be a plus
As a Cloud Security Engineer within the Cybersecurity team you will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies, supporting various projects for our clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- providing hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure systems in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- building controls in AWS, Azure and/or GCP that enforce the security baseline
- assisting in the development of security requirements
- building automation to actively audit the infrastructure for security misconfigurations of AWS, Azure or GCP as well as work with third parties to implement and integrate Cloud Security solutions
Our Cybersecurity team is managing projects such as: Cybersecurity Client Experience Center, Cloud Security Services, Managed Security Services Platform and many, many more. By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of cloud security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team. Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat. The team is based in Kraków and Katowice but we can offer a possibility to work remotely from a home office in any other location in Poland.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.