Apex Systems is a division of ASGN Incorporated, the 2nd largest IT and 3rd largest Clinical and Scientific staffing companies in the US Apex earned ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to our clients and job seekers . Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and talent management services. We complement our staffing solutions with deliverable-based consulting services that enables us to help organizations drive better business performance.
What You'll Do
Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Cloud Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
As a member of our Cloud Systems Engineering team, you will support the solution within the customer data centers. Site Reliability Engineer standard methodologies will be the foundation of this team's efforts and collaboration to drive innovation to our customer. Join a team that loves what they do and have fun supporting an open working environment.
- On-going operations in a large-scale, multi-cloud environment.
- Proactive system / network monitoring & troubleshooting.
- Proactive system capacity planning.
- Deployment and task automation.
- Issue / Incidence response.
Who you are
Main Requirements :
- Advanced Unix / Linux Skills
- OpenStack knowledge at Admin level
- Experience in software engineering / programming (Java, Ansible , Python, C ++ etc.) highly desired but not mandatory.
- You are a perfect fit for this role if you have experience with Kubernetes and docker container technologies
- Experience with virtualization.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Oxford Global Resources