Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Accounting maintenance
- Dunning and statement process
- Timely and effective collection of customers payments
- Disputing identification
- Daily cooperation with business units
- Building good relationship with customers
- Effective communication and support across the teams
- Process improvements identification and implementation
- Basic knowledge in the area of accounting would be an asset
- University degree must have
- Experience in a BPO area would be a plus
- Prior experience of B2B customer service would be an asset
- English language min. C1 (both written and verbal)
- Swedish language min. B2 (both written and verbal)
- Analytic skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Prioritization of tasks
- Positive relationship building oriented
- Determination and goal oriented
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to gain transition experience within F&A area
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Convenient location and new office building
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
Interested? Then please apply online.
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends!
To apply please send your CV in English.
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway.
You can help us find the right employee for further job offers.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O