Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Collections Specialist / Specjalista ds. windykacji
1634 dni temu
Ciber is a global IT consulting company delivering services all over the world. The office located in Poznań is the first branch and Ciber’s main Competence Centre in the Central Europe. Our local Shared Service Center in Poznan provides services worldwide in area of: IT, Finance and Accounting as well as Recruitment.
- Develop relationships with clients that are open, trustworthy and specific. Building good relationships with a client and internally is the key to successful collection efforts.
- Collect cash to a level of meeting or exceeding the Cash Forecast for the portfolio published at the beginning of each month.
- Reconcile client accounts and identifying variances in the client record and troubleshooting the various situations.
- Documenting daily collections activity.
- Complete various corporate reports with clear, specific information detailing results of collection efforts on each account listed.
- Make themselves aware of corporate direction and goals and working towards bringing in cash to assist in meeting corporate expectations and plans.
- Fluent level of English
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creativity/Problem Solving—being able to define, evaluate and make a judgment based on available information
- Good math skills—a numbers person
- Self-starter who can work independently without consistent guidance from management once familiar with company policies, plan designs and procedures
- Team builder and participant, flexible to the needs of the department
- Research - know how to use internet to gather information as needed
- Knowledge of necessary audit documentation
- Ability to produce accurate quality work while meeting deadlines and deliverables that can be volatile and changing
- 2-3 years collections experience
- 2-4 years customer service experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Business Administration Finance or Economics is an advantage
- Role in an international company with stable position on the market
- Professional challenges
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Interesting career path in a successful multinational organization – already 18 different nationalities
- Skills development through diverse work assignments and professional trainings program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including private health and medical care as well as a wide range of other perks (Benefit Systems)
- Relocation incentive