Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Overall you will be responsible for serving as a Workforce and Reporting Subject Matter Expert, maintaining a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts, preparing internal and client reports for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods. You will be also responsible for reporting and scheduling tasks:
- Analyze current and historical work volumes and patterns, handle time, productivity, trends/patterns and all future work and staffing requirements to ensure client SLA’s are delivered
- Plan includes optimum skill set mix, replacement and recruiting timing, training and cross training details
- Provide agreed upon monthly staffing volume forecasts and assist with breakdown to daily forecasts as required
- Analyze delivery center shrinkage, make recommendations regarding reduction and provides shrinkage targets and vacation allowances when required
- Analyses intraday statistics, delivery centre performance, service levels and scheduling statistics to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and agent/staff requirements
- Utilize client requirements to create effective schedules to meet client demands
- Analyze and translate monthly, daily and intraday forecasts into daily staffing schedules to meet forecasted work/staffing requirements balancing Service Levels, key performance indicators, staff and management requirements and budget
- Ensure timely distribution of accurate monthly schedules
- Make configuration changes to the scheduling system as required
- Excellent English skills
- Former experience in Reporting role
- WorkForce Management Experience – at least 2-3 years
- Great Excel knowledge
- Contact Center Workforce Management experience
- Ability to perform Budgeting and Forecasting
- Workforce Scheduling knowledge & experience
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!