Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Fluent in English.
- Hands-on experience in reports & analytics.
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirement and turn this need into technical solution.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details to business and working in close alignment with various stakeholders.
- Experience in working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting language would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Technologies would be an asset.
- Building the data reporting and analytics function & processes for the Intelligent Finance and Accounting Operations Practice.
- Developing measurement of volumes, activities (services) and performance (quality).
- Building reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI.
- Designing and creating data models and support Power BI Data modelling.
- Support business initiatives by identifying necessary data sources, metrics and analytical methods.
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.