Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience in creation of communication and training plan
- Confidence in cooperation with various Stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Change Management methodologies
- Experience in implementing and driving adoption of new technologies
- Understanding of gamification mechanics
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating and executing communication and change management plans for our Customers in transformations projects
- Working for the leading companies from various sectors (automotive, media, life science, finance, etc.)
- Using gamification – a modern change management approach to drive the change
- Work with external third-party agencies to deliver communication and marketing materials that require specific skills (video/animation creation)
- Cooperate with UX consultants to create insight driven and user-focused communication
What your development path can look like?
As Organization Change and Adoption Manager/Consultant you will be part of a team of a fantastic and friendly team of 30+ professionals, who are part of large Projects & Consulting (P&C) organization with operations in Poland and globally. You will be able to develop yourself in the change management, going through different stages of seniority, but also in related areas like user experience management or solution architecture.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.