Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Communication and Marketing Assistant - Working Student
80 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many technical branches nowadays. For the IT industry, professional technical documentation is a crucial and integral part of every product, thanks to which our customers can build and manage their ICT networks.
Nokia Mobile Networks Customer Documentation is responsible for delivering the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
We are looking for a motivated student to join our team in Wroclaw.
You will work in cooperation with senior managers and project leaders of our organization. You will be responsible for performing the selected communication activities with the use of internal communication and social media tools. You will work closely with both local and global teams to deliver consistent on-line communication across all channels and countries.
Key activities assumed for this role: making relevant communication content available to the teams, compiling press and news releases, blogging, maintaining and consolidating relationships with relevant internal and external media channels, branding, organizing events, conducting targeted communication campaigns and activities, creating relevant content and maintaining the website.
- status of a student aged under 26 of English Philology
- good command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- social media experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- networking and social skills
- disciplined and focused on details
- problem-solving mind
- creative, flexible, positive can-do attitude
- fluent in spoken and written English
- civil contract
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- competitive salary
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.