- Maintain and build the community of Product Experts (“PEs”) for 109 community-supported Products.
- Managing the team of 13 Community Support Agents + 2 Quality Assurance Experts providing Community care, troubleshooting and support to PEs
- Broad understanding of Google products such as Docs Suite, Drive, Gmail, Accounts, Chrome, Play, Photos, Search, Blogger, Maps.
- Develop domain expertise and working closely with an SME; challenge what seems not right
- Ensure process compliance.
- Prepare and implement action plans to drive process improvements.
- Provide excellent team leadership and ensure that the team is trained and confident with the domain
- Provide overall team supervision and ensure consistent quality of service delivered
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Arabic.
- Passion for people and previous leadership experience.
- Extremely proactive and organized with a track record of success in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong logical and analytical skills (cognitive ability)
- Decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Provide regular updates and reports with regards to process specifics
- Ability to coach and mentor team members, support new joiners
- Previous experience in working with Google products will be a plus
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Interested? Then please apply online. Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/pl_en
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends
To apply please send your CV in English by clicking button below
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O