Rockwell Automation is looking for a talented Component Engineer with electronics design experience or component engineering experience to join team. You will join a diverse, global engineering team and be responsible for guiding the hardware development teams on component selection for Rockwell products.
- You will be a part of newly created team in Poland supporting multiple businesses in that location.
- You act as the Component Engineering project representative and sit in on multiple project reviews for both new product introduction and major redesigns.
- You will play a key role in multiple phases of product development by providing guidance on proper component selection and risk mitigation.
- You will act as the liaison between the supported businesses and the global commodity owners within Component Engineering.
- You will work on a team comprised of engineers across multiple disciplines (e.g., mechanical, electrical) located in multiple locations globally. You will work closely with Rockwell’s Strategic Sourcing Organization (SSO) as well as Quality.
- You will assist the supported businesses in conducting failure analysis when necessary.
- You will work closely with RA’s supply base and coordinate presentations on new technology that may be applicable to RA.
- You will work with the Hardware Development and Continuation teams to educate and train them on best practices for component selection as well as advise on Component Engineering processes.
- The environment fosters a collaborative and innovative approach to work with teams across the globe. It is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for solving problems and producing results.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop both technical and leadership skills and experience by take on increasing scope and responsibility.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of hardware design or component engineering experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various electronic commodities including passives, integrated circuits, and power electronics.
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English on at least B2 level
- Comfortable to reading, writing, and speaking with people at all levels.
- Ability to travel internationally (no more than 10% per year).
- Understanding of component lifecycles and obsolescence mitigation.
- Experience with SAP and or Windchill PLM systems. Familiar with Silicon Expert or other 3rd party lifecycle management tools.
- Experience with component derating.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.