Aon sets up and manages online benefit platforms for our clients. In the role of Configuration Analyst, you will support this process by building and configuring platforms in line with our clients exact specifications. Building on your passion for getting things right, this role will challenge you to test new tools, identify and solve problems, and make sure everything is working correctly.
- Configuring the flexible benefit platforms in line with client expectations
- Resolving issues and risks to ensure that the platform is working correctly
- Taking ownership to eliminate defects that arise from user acceptance testing
- Supporting system releases by helping to test new platforms
- Escalating any risks that you have identified risks and proposing recommendations for their mitigation
- Bachelor's / Master's degree
- English at B2+ level (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be working with colleagues in the UK and India
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
- Basics of SQL, CSS, HTML
- Ability to think logically to solve problems and find appropriate solutions
- High level of persistence when testing new platforms to eliminate errors
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.