Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Connected office Architect
29 dni temu
- An experienced Digital Office and Workplace architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
- 3+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale Digital Office, Workplace and Internet of Things solutions based on Microsoft, HPE/Aruba, AWS technologies, acting as an architect on minimum 3 full implementations.
- Experience in designing architecture for remote collaboration ex Skype for Business, Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Plantronics/Polycom, CISCO.
- Experience in designing architecture of Azure IoT, AWS IoT, Google IoT, Losant, Node-RED based solutions.
- Experience in network and IoT security.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Digital Office solutions including: LDAP/AD, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, REST API, JSON, IoT/IIoT, MQTT, XMPP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, LoRA, ZigBe
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Digital Office ecosystem
- Certifications: AWS, Microsoft, HPE/Aruba, CISCO. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest Smart and Connected Office solutions.
Main accountabilities may include:
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Smart and Connected Office solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
Role is located in the Architecture Capability part of the Projects and Consulting organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Smart and Connected Office solutions. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Zaloguj oraz uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Utwórz konto i uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Chcę utworzyć konto1) kandydata zgodnie z regulaminem Praca.pl Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, w celu utrzymania kontaktu drogą poczty elektronicznej lub usług telekomunikacyjnych. Dane osobowe podaję dobrowolnie, jednak wiem, że niepodanie danych uniemożliwi utrzymanie takiej komunikacji.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy