Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Consultant Avaloq (for training)
88 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Participation in implementation of core banking software
- Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions
- Writing business and technical specifications
- Performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules
- Designing and developing user interfaces
- Designing and executing manual and automated test cases
- Providing technical expertise and support for internal and external stakeholders
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Working experience in IT projects environment, preferably in financial services
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Working experience in one or more high-level programming languages ( C or Python or similar).
- Solid understanding of relational databases (Oracle and PL/SQL)
- Experience with Core Banking systems: Murex, Calypso, Tenemos T24, Fiserv, Finacle, Flexcube, etc will be a big plus;
- Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- High customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- German would be a plus
As part of our consulting team, you will work with our customers in accompanying projects throughout their entire life cycle. As an IT Consultant Financial Services, your remit will cover checking and implementing customer requirements in the Avaloq Banking Suite.
In our Academy, you will be trained as an Avaloq Certified Professional to enable you to operate confidently within this fascinating project environment.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.