Interested in social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, support for vulnerable sections of the society or maybe even EU policy making?
Want to work for a global company as a Content Analyst Team Lead for the world’s best loved video-sharing website? Do you?
Well then, apply now and you could be responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting site metrics and goals, and supervise a team of up to 20 moderators.
These are some of the qualities and areas of interest we are looking for in our Team Leaders.
- Leading a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to your team.
- Monitor queues for variations and make adjustments as necessary to meet SLAs.
- Implement escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed upon procedures
- Influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Work closely with sensitive content moderation teams, and have exposure to disturbing subject matters, including sensitive content.
- Fluency in any European language and English language
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 3 years relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience and experience managing projects to established SLAs
- Availability to work on a 24/7 (applies also for weekends)
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread delivered each day,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.