Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For one of our clients we are looking for Content and Translation Auditor with Romanian language who will be responsible for day-to-day verification of various technical translations made by external suppliers.
- Verify the accuracy of proofreading changes in transcription files using the Microsoft Word track changes feature
- Accurately check copy-to-copy (proofread) to find misspelled words and grammatical errors in translations
- Proof for consistency from one printed piece of material to the next.
- Maintain quality and accurate results by following proofreading standards.
- When warranted, proactively recommend improvements to proofreading protocols.
- Participate in project team meetings
- The proofreader may also undertake other tasks as needed to support the timely completion of the DJQA project.
- Fluent knowledge of Romanian language (C2)
- Very good English language (C1)
- Previous experience in translations and proofreading
- Ability to organzie work of project within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills, problem solving ability
- Computer literate (Ms Office)
- Possibility to work within worldwide operating company
- Career path adapted to the employee's skills and aspirations
- Additional benefits (sports card, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Surcharge to MPK tickets or parking for employees
- Relocation package for candidats from other cities and countries
- Financing of courses and studies
- eight-hour work day
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.