Interested in social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, support for vulnerable sections
of the society or maybe even EU policy making?
Want to work for a global company as a Content Review Team Lead for the world’s best loved video-
sharing website? Do you?
Well then, apply now and you could be responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting site metrics
and goals, and supervise a team of up to 20 moderators.
These are some of the qualities and areas of interest we are looking for in our Team Leaders.
- Leading a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to your team.
- Monitor queues for variations and make adjustments as necessary to meet SLAs.
- Implement escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed upon procedures
- Influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Fluency in French language and English language
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma OR 3 years relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience and experience managing projects to established SLAs
- Availability to work on a 24/7 (applies also for weekends)
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with
- multiple priorities
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature
- judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread delivered each day,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O