WHAT WE OFFER YOU
While our office is in Krakow and Wroclaw, we are offering the option to work remotely from anywhere in Poland! You may be required to relocate and work from the office in Krakow or Wroclaw in the future, advanced notice will be provided. Please note eligibility criteria applies for remote working.
- Competitive Salaries
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Recognition Program
- Private LUX MED Medical Care
- PZU Life Insurance
- MyBenefit (inc. Multisport)
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Product & Upskilling Training
- Wellness & Engagement Program
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Romanian for this role is essential
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.