NES Global Talent jest firmą rekrutacyjną specjalizującą się w stanowiskach technicznych. 500 doświadczonych rekruterów NES wspiera Kandydatów i firmy w 28 krajach, z 45 biur w branżach: Energetyka, Budownictwo i Nieruchomości, Nafta i Gaz, Farmacja, IT, Produkcja.
To add and maximize value to the Site Team and the construction process by taking a proactive involvement in all matters relating to contractual entitlements, risk, planning, measurement and valuation and contractual correspondence. To maximize entitlements, assist with the preparation of monthly applications for payment, developing further and ongoing contractual claims.
- Must be Polish written and spoken
- Hold a Technical and/or Legal Qualification, alternatively qualified in
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience with a Large Contracting or Engineering Practice or recognized Law Practice
- Commercially and Contractually aware in terms of Main Contractor entitlements and obligations, similarly for subcontractor duties, responsibilities and obligations
- Have a working knowledge of Construction Planning and Techniques including Scheduling and Equipment
- Be familiar with Technical methodology
- Pro active, self motivated, energetic, multi tasking and flexible
- Sound organizational skills
- Be able to readily prepare and explain sound detailed and summary reports on current claims and activities
- Capable of identifying risk items including the management of risk
- Work in a Team Multi lingual Department
- Communicate regularly with Team Members and Specialist Subcontractor and Suppliers
- Have a good command of the written and spoken English language
- Provide advice to Site Management on commercial and cost matters for both Main and Subcontract matters
- Drafting contractual correspondence including claims for both Main and Subcontract activities
- Management of Subcontract Accounts and Correspondence
- Reviewing applications for Payment
- Measurement and Valuation of additional works and Variations
- Assistance with the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Ensuring that the Business procedures and plans are complied with
- Interacting with Procurement Departments
- Development of contractual claims
- Settlement of sub contract claims and accounts
Further employer provides a very good financial level (20.000 – 30.000) and lots of additional benefits.
Zainteresowanych Kandydatów spełniających wymagania prosimy o przesłanie CV.
NES Global Talent