Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations (GO), orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the team
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. Global Operations Controlling in CPBC is a part of worldwide Global Operations Finance Organization. We cooperate with Production Sites, Sales Subsidiaries and Head Quarter functions, where we perform business - and cost price controlling as well as facilitate performance dialogue.
Global Operations (GO) is a worldwide organization with manufacturing sites in three different time zones and warehouses on every continent. They are responsible for manufacturing, ramping-up new products, supply and logistics, as well as for procurement, quality, sustainability and regulatory affairs.
We are looking for experienced Controlling Manager. Standard responsibilities:
- Develop international Global Operations (GO) Finance team that serve as finance partners to Global Operations management and manufacturing sites
- Execute global strategy for the area having main business partner in Director of GO Finance, DK
- Develop and drive product costing globally (incl. analytics and insights)
- Support GO Management from a finance perspective, including participation in various projects
- Provide direction, manage and develop the teams: PPM team (Procurement Performance Management), Go_cost team and ~10 controllers responsible for controlling, reporting, forecasting and consolidation of data in area of GO
- Provide hands-on support and guidance to teams and controllers
- Initiate and drive performance improvements (quality and efficiency) within global processes
- Have direct influence on realization of GO area strategy by leading dedicated initiatives and business projects
- Be part of forecast process and report key manufacturing metrics (costs, inventory, yields, variances) with appropriate frequency
- Develop the talents to create local initiatives that genuinely support the execution of the global strategy and demonstrate a strong return on investment
- Act as business partner towards all stakeholders
We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very good organized. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- Very good English skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in progressive roles within the areas of production and finance, preferably a finance professional with manufacturing insight
- People management experience
- Finance knowledge in an ERP system
- Understanding technology with an ability for strategic use of data (BI systems: PBI, COGNOS)
- High level of Excel skills
- One global team mindset
- Team player with a strong “business partner” orientation
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
As the others rely on us, we are looking for someone who has an ability to successfully lead multiple projects, manage deadlines and take full responsibility. Last but not least we expect great communications skills, because we value the time of our partners, stakeholders and each other.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Onsite and hybrid work
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri
- International work environment with Scandinavian culture
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Relocation support available when moving to Szczecin
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Please apply with your English CV. We will contact candidates continuously and close the offer down once we find the best match to the role.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.