Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Accounts Receivable department supports Coloplast entities across the globe in ensuring that Customer Accounts are up to date. We are group of over 20 people that perform cash application, collect direct debit, prepare dunning letters & customer statements, deliver aging reports, supports debt collection, and continuously work on improving Accounts Receivable processes. Accounts Receivable is part of Global Finance Support located in Szczecin.
About the job
The official job title for this position is AR Analyst. The role is responsible for managing Accounts Receivable for selected Coloplast entities. The responsibility includes keeping track of debts owed to an organization, provide analysis and insight on that and act upon to resolve outstanding balances. It consists of performing debt collection activities such as monitoring accounts, creating aging analysis and dunning for overdue receivables, being point of contact to customers when resolving billing issues, keeping good track and overview of open receivables, reporting AR key finance indicators to Team Leader and relevant Business Stakeholders.
- Performing analysis and overview of receivables accounts
- Monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts owed to the company to ensure it is well within control
- Performing matchings on customer accounts based on own investigation and on LOB request
- Following up and proactively contacting customers regarding overdue invoices – preparing aging analysis, collection reports and performing actual collections and dunning process
- Daily contact with customers via e-mail or telephone
- Develop models/financial reports and prepare key finance indicators related to AR
- Be point of contact to resolve customer inquiries regarding billing issues
- Preparing customer statements
- Supporting Credit Limit Management activities, ie. releasing orders on hold as per agreed conditions
- Updating customer master data
- Good written and verbal both German and English skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economy, Business Management or similar
- Experience in a transactional role within Accountancy/Finance area with direct exposure to Customers
- Practical experience in Excel
- Data entry skills – comfortable user of ERP systems and spreadsheets
- Experience in Customer Service role will be an additional benefit
- Customer service skills including conflict de-escalation and phone/e-mail etiquette
- High ethical standards
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Problem solving skills
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities/internal transfers within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.