Would you like to analyse and report on changes to Nordea’s internal credit risk models? We are now looking for a Credit Risk Analyst (IRB model changes) to analyse and report changes to the authorities and for larger projects where we write model applications to seek regulatory approval.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Regulatory Applications & Materiality team. We add value by changing Nordea’s internal credit risk models. As Credit Risk Analyst (IRB model changes) you’ll play a valuable role in evaluating and mapping out business and IT processes and data systems. We also look at internal policies and frameworks and important changes to Nordea’s organisation. It is your responsibility to analyse and estimate the quantitative impact of changes to Nordea’s credit risk models and you must have proven skills in analytical software tools such as SAS, R or Phyton.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and contribute to high profile regulatory projects and initiatives including coordination and project management of regulatory responses related to internal models.
- Develop methods for data extraction and quantitative analysis.
- Respond to enquiries from the authorities and write notifications and applications for regulatory approvals.
- Perform quality assurance of major model development projects and provide regulatory input to Risk Models and internal model related activities.
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank.
You’ll join a highly professional team with a large network across the bank and with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development. The role is based in Warszawa; Copenhagen; Helsinki; Oslo; Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Analytical minded and able to communicate your thinking in a clear and understandable way.
- Passionate about working with data and analytical software tools.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new things in a demanding environment that is constantly changing.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and can work independently to strict deadlines.
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of credit risk management, preferably from a quantitative or system related perspective.
- Experience in programming (SAS preferred, working with R or Phyton is an advantage).
- Previous involvement in risk modelling or change risk management roles is advantageous.
- Experience from managing or coordinating regulatory applications or similar regulatory submission processes and/or experience with international supervisors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to develop working relationships and drive projects across multiple stakeholders.
- A master's degree in a quantitative field, including but not limited to economics, statistics, finance, mathematics or similar.
- Fluent at a superior level in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Basel regulations is an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.