Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Customer Due Diligence Junior Analyst
14 dni temu
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our
communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site elavon.pl
Purpose of the role is to protect the Organization against money laundering risks, by applying all relevant policies and procedures into Customers’ monitoring. Customer Due Diligence Junior Analyst will work with other Business Lines to ensure Organization remains compliant with all regulations.
- Analysis of customers’ accounts in order to uplift them to current AML standards;
- Understanding the applicable CIP/CDD regulations and KYC Policy for Elavon;
- Everyday contact with customers in order to obtain required documentation (phone, email, letter);
- Cooperation with local authorities in Europe, whenever Suspicious Activity Report is required to be raised;
- Close cooperation with Compliance teams on AML matters.
- Close cooperation with CAM/RM/Premier teams.
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service or other customer facing roles;
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience in AML will be an advantage;
- Analytical mind and ability to work independently;
- Flexibility and administrative accuracy are essential;
- Credit cards’ market experience or security background would be an additional asset;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Attention to details;
- Team spirit.
- Full time position till the end of year with possibility to extend the contract;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.