Inclusive. Collaborative. Innovative. That's how employees describe our culture – hear what else they have to say and consider joining our team
We believe in diversity and therefore appreciate all applications, regardless of nationality, ethnic and / or social background, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
In the past year, we've developed a Hybrid Workforce Model that reaches beyond the traditional office environment and reimagines Working in the 2020s. We offer to employees and support them in performing job in flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Currently we're looking for:
- To be the link between the Central Commercial Organization, European supply team, Customer service, Operations and Finance;
- To facilitate and drive the Sales and Operations Planning and forecasting processes for this region;
- Ensure sales forecasts are reflected in the company demand planning system in accordance with the internal policies;
- Take part in preparation of the demand review meeting and the S&OP;
- You are the single point of contact to drive a clear communication and reporting process and influence the different stakeholders;
- To monitor and report our delivery performance for major Central accounts;
- Maintain the integrity, execute sanity checks and ensure the 15-month rolling forecast for the Central organization;
- Manage forecast for new products with the different stakeholders;
- Manage local promotion planning;
- Measure and communicate forecast accuracy;
- You constantly seek opportunities for process improvements;
- Proactively communicate supply shortfalls;
- Daily review of order demand peaks;
- Regular review of backorders and cancellations, identification of root causes and contact with relevant teams on recovery.
- University degree with background in Economics/Logistics or equivalent through experience;
- Working experience in an equivalent role;
- Fluency in English;
- Critical and analytical mindset – skilled in problem resolution;
- Well-developed commercial feeling and excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of ERP and systems affinity are a plus;
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.