For our Customer Service Center in Warsaw we are looking for a Customer Service Agent
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout their journey. It’s all about the customer!
This is a full time position, 40hr contract and you will be working in shifts that sometimes include evenings or week-ends. Your prime responsibility will be offering the best Customer Service for H&M on telephone calls and e-mails. You will be serving our customers regarding their shopping experience online and/or in our stores through incoming telephone and e-mail contacts. This will include enquiries regarding orders, deliveries and processing payments.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are social, open-minded, communicative and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve
- Turkish language – native or skilled as native in speaking and writing
- English language – intermediate level in speaking and writing
- Benefits – Lunch card for all restaurants and bars,
- H&M discount card for all brands,
- Group life insurance, Medical package,
- Quarterly rewards based on performance
- Referral bonus system
- Full time Permanent contract
- Supporting personal growth by providing various types of training sessions
- Modernly equipped workspace with resting areas, massage chairs, daily fruits, etc., located in the center of Warsaw with an easy access to public transport
- Competitive salary based on benchmark tests in Warsaw
- Work in a friendly environment where we promote diversity and equality