- Providing second line technical support.
- Performing non-standard application installations
- Supporting first line agents in more complicated tasks
- Creating new know-how solutions based on fixed issues
- Supporting and training of first line analysts.
- Applying technical knowledge to meet resolution targets
Job forStudents & Graduates
- Do you have 1< years of experience in customer service ?
- Do you speak Swedish and English fluently ?
- Do you associate your career path with IT area?
- Do you like to have responsible duties with the minimum of the supervision?
If you said YES for each of these questions: Check what Capgemini can offer you !
Our team consists of 24 Swedish speakers who are passionate about languages and new technologies always ready to solve issues of our clients.
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.