Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Customer Service Specialist
International Paper Global Business Services Center
246 dni temu
What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
The Global Customer Service Center’s mission is to deliver exceptional customer service to our North American customers. You will be the link between our customers and internal departments. You will act as an ambassador on your customers’ behalf, and your relationship with will be critical to the company’s commercial success.
- Our work environment is multinational, dynamic and many interesting challenges await you. We are proud of our upbeat, dedicated and professional employees.
- We have a very effective on-boarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with your role and your customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes, and how to use the SAP system.
- We will show you how we build and manage long lasting relationships with our customers, so that you can learn and develop your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- We will provide you with opportunities for development such as soft skills and technical training, an internal job shadowing program and language classes. You’ll also have the chance to be involved in business projects or process improvements.
- Cooperate in English with North American customers via phone and email on a daily basis. It’s important to us that team members cooperate and support each other, providing back-up as necessary.
- Be responsible for our long-standing customers in North America. You will answer their questions, manage their purchase orders and ensure satisfaction with our service. The relationship we have with our customers is crucial and you will have an influence on what it is like.
- Cooperate with internal departments of International Paper and you will get to know logistics processes such as demand, production, and planning transportation. You will also learn about pricing, sales and marketing-related processes in order to more successfully manage your customer accounts.
- Have the opportunity to utilize your analytical skills.
- Action and detail oriented
- Eager to work in a team environment
- Open, quick learner
- Confident in making your own decisions and take responsibility for your actions
- Able to multitask and process high volumes of data accurately and efficiently
- Good at analytics
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Well organized
- Able to work full-time on afternoon and evening hours, from Monday through Friday (2 pm -11 pm)
If you are still a student, we’re happy to offer you full-time employment in the afternoon and evening hours, from Monday through Friday. Our work starts at 2 pm, 3pm or 4pm to 11 pm, 12pm or 1am, so that customers can reach us during their business hours
No previous experience is required; university bachelor or master degree would be sufficient.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.