Accor - Northern Europe HUB
Customer Technology Services Manager
your experience and skills include:
- Min. 5 years of IT experience and technical background;
- Very good technical IT knowledge about hardware/software;
- Fluent English, German is plus
- Proven experience in customer relationship management;
- Ability to advise customers in product best practices and optimal technical solutions;
- Project Management experience;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
what you will be doing:
- Act as trusted advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives;
- Monitoring and improving services delivered by Accor and Accor recommended suppliers;
- Solving day-by-day partner request that are owner specific or cannot be solved by Helpdesk;
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures ;
- Accomplishes financial objectives, both investment and operations.
what is in it for you:
- Being a Key Person of ensuring customer satisfaction and technology growth in given perimeter
- Multi-national enviroment
- Office with modern design & activity based working concept
- Package of benefits
How to apply
Apply with CV in English.
Accor Services Poland sp. z o.o.