We are looking for a person who is passionate about and enjoys challenges concerning working with operational risk data and analysis. This is an opportunity for you to join a team with dedicated professionals committed to developing Nordea’s operational risk quantification capabilities for the future. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the Operational Risk Analytics team, where we focus on analysis of operational risk data, model development, and stress testing. You will play a vital role in shaping the future operational risk quantification capabilities of Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain, develop and facilitate the use of data analytics to generate Operational Risk insights.
- Develop/maintain PowerBI dashboards to enable analysis of key operational risk frameworks, key operational risk areas and topical areas (e.g. COVID-19) in close collaboration with key stakeholders/users.
- Develop/maintain Operational Risk database including loading data and control access management.
- Deliver ad hoc analyses as needed (e.g. source data and/or build analytical tools to support e.g. assurance projects).
- Contribute to enhancing quantification models and thereby enable Nordea to accurately capture its exposure to operational risk in an efficient and compliant way.
- Contribute to performing stress testing to ensure Nordea is able to handle adverse operational or economic scenarios.
You will join an area that has a lot of internal and external attention, which necessitates a dynamic approach, drive to succeed and innovative mindset. Operational risk quantification being an evolving field, with a view to improving the existing analytical tools.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Master’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or similar).
- Knowledge of operational risk would be an advantage
- Experience with data analysis and understanding of data and database processes.
- Hands-on experience with PowerBI, SQL and Python.
- Strong professional analytical skills and ability to communicate results from complex processes in a clear and understandable way.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.