Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Data Analyst – Working Student
59 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia Technology Center in Wroclaw hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest NOKIA Site in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate best people across different specialties to create competitive portfolio. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our team is looking for an open-minded and engaged person who is keen to work on data analysis.
In this position, you will be a part of Data Management team and you will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to support business decisions with clear and fact-based knowledge, as well as implementation of business decision automation system.
On a daily basis, you will apply various analytical methods to follow hidden and emergent trends in Telco market. This responsibility includes management of the internal and external data sources with assurance of the results quality.
- variety of data types and sources
- advanced Analytics methods, from statistical modeling to Machine Learning methods
- Python / R
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL database tools
- MS PowerBI
- status of student of Mathematics, Statistics, Economy or equivalent
- willingness to learn new data analysis techniques, algorithms, methods and tools
- knowledge about analytical approaches and methods
- working with data skills and knowledge of data processing
- scripting/coding in Python and/or R
- basic SQL knowledge would be a clear plus
- open-mindedness, creativity and ability to think outside the box
- good teamwork player
- at least communicative English
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new perspective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.