Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
308 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Commercial Management organization plays a key role in achieving NOKIA's business targets and commercial strategy definition. It consists of experts with various background including finance and technical fields who constantly analyze market trends and customers need to make best business decision to secure long-term success.
In this position, you will be responsible for processing, analyzing, and interpreting data to support business decisions with clear and fact-based knowledge. Additionally, you will be encouraged to identify new opportunities in any area which can bring NOKIA to real growth.
Daily, you will design and apply various analytical methods to follow hidden and emergent trends in Telco market. This responsibility includes management of the internal and external data sources with care about the quality of results, since your work will directly assist NOKIA evolution toward competitive future.
- variety of data types and sources
- advanced Analytics methods, from statistical modeling to Machine Learning methods
- Python / R / Matlab
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cortana
- SQL database tools
- MS PowerBI
- MSc of Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mathematics or other corresponding area
- experience in use of the analytical methods and software tools (Python, SQL, R) to data and system exploration
- statistical and mathematical background with scripting/coding expertise (is a plus)
- ability to fast learning and searching for solutions for non-trivial tasks
- ability to implement data discoveries as profitable insight and measurable improvements
- good interpersonal and networking capabilities and skills
- ability to work independently and strong team spirit attitude, at the same time
- excellent analytical skills
- problem solving skills
- MS PowerBI knowledge/experience is a clear plus
- good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
medical care for you and your family
flexible working time
group life insurance
co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.