Ttec is offering you an astounding opportunity to work in a project for a Search Engine Giant. You will gain valuable experience in digital advertising industry while developing your sales skills as part of a team of top class sales professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment.
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, Ttec helps organizations around the world grow, manage and optimize their most valuable assets.
Data Analyst will support Ttec Programme in data processing. He/she will create reports to highlight any differences using Excel and Google Sheets. Additionally, the analyst will analyze data to identify likely errors and prepare reports due as a result of their analysis. The work may involve working across multiple teams and with Clients employees.
- Create, plan and drive process improvement initiative in any and all aspect of program operation with stakeholder (including but not limited to: Reporting, Dashboard, Feedback Delivery, Absence management, Performance Management)
- Create/generate/update new report/dashboard as requested by Operations
- On time delivery of value add input/data/analysis to support the Operations or Client
- Create/Update/Improve Daily and Weekly Reports - ensure there is no broken formula, inaccurate data that all Agents/Teams/Site are accounted
- Create/Update/Improve weekly presentations - adapting the presentation (content + design) proactively based on identified trends and insights on client feedback
- On Report/Presentation - formulate insights, identified trends or outliers and flag issues on the different presentation/reports created
- Consistently supporting leadership in operation management - being present and the main point of reference during weekly reviews with the Client meeting on data accuracy
- Expertise - be able to articulate clearly data trends and the factor shaping those trends from a reporting perspective
- Educate Leadership team on the use, meaning and limitation of the presentation, reports, data, analysis or improvement/alteration of the said items
- Supporting the operations with ad-hoc requests
- Very good proficiency in MS Excel and Google tools
- Significant experience with spreadsheets and creating detailed reports – proven with examples from past experienc
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting and data analyze tools, databases (SQL etc), VBA and Scripts
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently with customers/stakeholders across global time zones
- Able to take own initiative in solving issues
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good communication skills
- A Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- End of quarter company parties
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Budget for personal development
- Awesome multicultural environment
- Private medical care
- Multisport Card
- A Micro Kitchen with soft drinks, salads, sandwiches and snacks for free
- Relocation package (for applicants outside Poland)
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are one of the fastest growing BPO Companies in the Polish market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer—whether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app—simple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
One of the qualities we cherish most are loyalty and precision. We are incredibly devoted to personal approach and we try to satisfy everyone’s necessities. Thanks to our stable structure we created our values that we follow every day!