Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Data Authority Specialist with French
141 dni temu
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
- Fund documentation analysis needed for fund creation in one of the main BNP Paribas databases (critical post in ensuring the integrity of client and instrument data which is held on IT trading platform supporting Fund Dealing Services - FDS );
- Daily contact with international FDS team network and external/internal data providers;
- Fund sensitive information review ( wire instructions etc. ) to be sure FDS trading system is in line with the market
- Creation and Modification of funds and clients records;
- Set-up of client;
- Preparation of the implementation of new client;
- Participation in trades placement process on investment funds.
- University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies) or candidates during the 5th year graduate
- studies: economy, finance and accounting, etc.;
- Prior experience of Funds Dealing is advantageous;
- Very good knowledge of English and French
- Very good Excel knowledge, VBA would be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external);
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn;
- Analytical skills;
- Client focus.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
- Complex training preparing to achieve independence on the position;
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.);
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities;
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more);
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego.