Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance.
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed.
Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
- Participation in Data Center operations duties, active monitoring of customer’s environment and responding to the events in timely fashion
- Autonomously solve complex and unique issues based on your knowledge and experience
- Active participation in escalation calls
- Provide support and input for IM/PM/CM processes, drive problem tickets to resolution
- Close cooperation with vendor-based support
- Cooperation with higher- and lower-tier engineers
- Learning new technologies and sharing the knowledge with the rest of the team
- Experience in networking/storage/virtualization/compute support - CCNA level of knowledge required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Driving issues to successful resolution, work across organization with different teams, giving good example and having will-do attitude
- Going above and beyond predefined responsibilities, finding places for enhancements and taking autonomous actions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- Advanced understanding and practical knowledge of networking/storage/virtualization/computing
- Experience with areas from the following list: Routing/Switching, Nexus switches, UCS Servers, Load Balancers, Virtualization, Storage, SAN, SDN is a great plus
Oxford Global Resources