- Design, build, maintain and support a set of Data Security platforms and solutions
- Build and tune custom use cases, policies, rules, alerts, dashboards and reporting on each of the Data Security platforms based on cybersecurity and business needs
- Drive strategy, define and maintain the road map for the adoption, expansion and integration of the Data Security platforms
- Understand the product capabilities at a detailed level to support identification of opportunities for adoption, expansion and integration
- Socialise and gain management support for proposals across multiple security, technology and business domains
- Conduct detailed level analysis of the solution capabilities to identify potential areas for both process and/or system integration
- Facilitate the evaluation of Data Security software products, standards and services, as well as design standard and custom software configurations
- Engage with Aon’s broader regulatory, privacy, architecture, security and platform teams to identify and drive opportunities to leverage the Data Security capabilities to enhance Aon’s overall security ecosystem
- Develop and maintain processes/procedures around Data Security based on environmental changes
- Coordinate various tasks with other teams related to department’s initiatives/projects (e.g. IT Infrastructure, Networking, Database and Architecture)
- Provide a guidance to teams outside of security on security best practices and Aon Security requirements
- Engage and work with vendors
- Research and evaluate new solutions and capabilities in the Data Security landscape
- Proven technical experience and expertise with security infrastructure architecture design, implementation, management and support for security solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing and supporting on one or .more of the following Security technologies and solutions: Microsoft Purview Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Microsoft Purview Information Protection (MIP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Forcepoint DLP, Proofpoint DLP, Digital Guardian, Titus Classification Suite, Data Discovery (BigID, Varonis), Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies or solutions: Windows Server, Linux, IIS, Apache, Active Directory (AD), LDAP, AWS, Azure, GCP, DevOps or DevSecOps
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible self-starter with strong initiative, with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in data governance, data architecture and systems integration
- Experience in development of solution roadmaps, solution architecture and solution design
- Experience in of documentation and presentations for Security, IT and business consumption
- Experience in any of the following Information technology platforms and solutions: Windows workstation and server, Linux, Web Servers (IIS, Apache, NGIX), Active Directory (AD), LDAP, Database management, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), DNS, Email (Sendmail, MS Exchange), Networking (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching), Development and Operations (DevOps)
- Experience with service management processes (Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management) and a working knowledge of ITIL
- Recent experience in leading technical implementations
- Scripting Skills (e.g. Python, Json, Bash, Powershell, Sed, Awk, Regular expressions)
- Proficient in operating in a highly matrixed multinational organisation
- Security certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, GISP, Security+ or equivalent strongly preferred
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.