- SERVICE DELIVERY: Manage incident lifecycle, in accordance with McCormick Incident Management Procedures, including creating, tracking, and escalation to achieve final resolution and ensure user satisfaction.
- SERVICE SUPPORT: Deliver a high percentage of first contact resolution (FCR) for Level 1 technical issues within the global computing environment (enterprise applications including but not limited to SAP, Lotus Notes, MS Office, as well as the supporting infrastructure) through the utilization of documented processes and procedures. Flexibility to work after hours if needed
- Should have good exposure to ITIL processes, preferably ITIL certified;
- Excellent knowledge of operating system for Microsoft and Apple/Mac products
- Printers and all other IT related Hardware Knowledge
- Documentation skills
- Experience of providing support in a similar professional organization;
- Passion for customer service with demonstrated ability to handle high pressure support needs in a calm, respectful, and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to discuss technical information with non-technical individuals.
- Excellent organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize multiple incidents, ranging from low to medium complexity.
- Proven ability to work effectively individually or as a team contributor.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.