For our Client, a leading international engineering company,
we are looking for a person for the position of:
Well established real estate developer
Strategy, portfolio development, land acquisition, project management
About Our Client
For our Client - a well established commercial real estate developer - we are seeking for a experienced professional for a position of Development Director. Successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing business strategy with a aim to build a significant portfolio of convenient retail centres.
- Prepare and implement development strategy for retail centres portfolio
- Prepare investment models and budgets
- Identify and secure investment plots according to prepared strategy
- Manage all preliminary design activities, scheduling and permitting for new development projects
- Conduct negotiations on all necessary agreements
- Select and mange general contractor cooperation
- Provide reviews for projects in regards manners such as quality, cost, and timing
- Coordinate project updates to internal stakeholders
- Oversee all commercial process (leasing, marketing)
- Work closely with leasing, marketing and property management teams
- Manage and develop internal team
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Finance, Real Estate or Construction (or relevant)
- At least 8 years of experience in development area within commercial real estate (retail preferably)
- Proven track record in the area of commercial project development
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to manage strategical and operational aspects of project portfolio
- Fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's On Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Responsible position and wide range of competence
- A real impact on the further development of the company
Please send your CV in English.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, 00-803 at Al. Jerozolimskie 56C, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000256939, NIP: 527 250 4680 REGON: 140534753. Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw, as well as the company/client for whom the recruitment process is conducted (who will realize its informational obligation after receiving your CV), are the controllers of your personal data. You can contact us at: G43 Office Centre, ul. Grzybowska 43, 00-855 Warsaw, Tel. No.: 22 390 52 94, email: email@example.com. Personal data shall be processed based on art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), for the purpose of recruitment process. Consent for processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect lawfulness of its prior processing. Controller does not reveal or transfer personal data to a third country/ an international organization. Data shall be kept for a period necessary to realize the purpose, as well as – in case of granting consent for it - for the purpose of potential future recruitment, maximum for 10 years. A person, whose personal data is processed, has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject, and the right to data portability. In case of any doubts related to processing of personal data, a person can apply to controller for relevant information. Independent of the above, everybody has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Data shall not be subject of automated decision-making, including profiling. Providing personal data is voluntary , but necessary to realize of the given purpose.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. Jest irlandzką firmą doradztwa personalnego specjalizującą się w rekrutacji pracowników zarówno na rynku polskim jak i ogólnoeuropejskim.
Headcount Solutions posiada zespół specjalistów, którzy łączą doświadczenie w rekrutacji, ze znajomością specyfiki różnorodnych rynków popartą wieloletnią pracą w poszczególnych sektorach.
Działalność Headcount Solutions koncentruje się na rekrutacji specjalistów i kandydatów na wysokie stanowiska.