Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
30 dni temu
GlobalLogic is looking for Devops Engineers for following projects:
Automotive – transportation: a creation of intelligent online freight exchange platform which takes into consideration factors such as real-time traffic data, shift times, profitability and volume to combine part loads from partner network into profitable tours
Industrial automation: design and development of an application to automatically visualize devices in given network and then customize/manage them as needed. In time the application will be the core to manage all devices in manufacturing plant
If you want to join our GlobalLogic team in Zielona Góra and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally, this is a role for you!
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledge of DevOps activities and usage of related technologies and tools
- Decent knowledge of Cloud computing systems
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Understanding of network, subnet, firewalls, DNS, Unix
- Good knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Maintaining the MS SQL and Oracle Database Servers
- Maintaining VMware ESXi and MS Hyper-V Servers
- Experience with Jenkins
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, code analysis etc.
- Experience with Java EE App Servers installation / configuration / deployment (JBoss or Weblogic or GlassFish or similar) is plus
- Responsible for DevOps, Installation, Deployment and Automated Testing of product components
- Maintaining test and development environments
- Scripting e.g. DB migration
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks
- Evaluate new technologies
- Work with the application development teams in estimation and planning of new features
- Creating and executing PowerShell scripts
- Task dispatching and issue tracking
- Contact with customers
- Act in accordance with DevOps roadmap, implementing solutions related to automation of building, integrating and deployment of software to the cloud, containerized and on-premise environments
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA
- Provide release support in accordance with the release calendar
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.