Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Digital Automation Lead (Financial Services)
124 dni temu
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting. The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London. We are planning to employ about 80 highly-skilled professionals.
- Drive Finance Services “best in class” ambition through efficiencies delivered by digital automation
- The role is expected to explore core digital technologies (such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Dynamic workflow) to support process towers to identify and deliver automated solutions for Finance Services.
- The role is also expected to have an awareness of emerging technologies in the data analytics and artificial intelligence domains; such that solutions such as machine learning and conversational artificial intelligence can be developed and implemented as the technology matures.
- Role is expected to collaborate with Tower leadership, GPO, Risk/Compliance and Tech teams to identify and deliver opportunities that improve process efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience.
- In this role you will be responsible for identification areas to improve and delivery automated solutions for Finance Services
- You will have possibility to explore core digital technologies
- Ensuring that set automation strategy complies with Global Finance structure and its transformations will be also in your scope of duties
- You will manage change and communicate all planned digital modifications to employees
- Management of BPO delivery in the automation field will be part of your responsibilities
- You will have chance to cooperate with Tower leadership, Risk/Compliance and Tech teams
- Your responsibility includes also development and management of automation portfolio and being a single point of contact for Finance Services in terms of digital automation
- Moreover, you will have chance to cooperate with Learning and Development team to develop digital workforce capability towards employees
- You will also manage “Global Finance Digital Automation Steerco” as well as develop and lead “Global Finance Digital Automation Working group”
- Basic qualifications:
- University degree in Business/Finance/Accounting area or related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a corporate environment related to Global Finance Services
- Experience of working in IT related role, especially in automation process will be an asset
- Understanding of financial processes
- Knowledge of capability building programs
- Strong communication skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Free car and bike parking
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.