Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Digital Brand Account Project Manager with English & Polish
35 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Works as the 'face' to the local market brand managers for a Digital Marketing Campaigns and Content Management services
- Manage the planning, asset collection, implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns, on time and quality
- Manage campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity
- Managing changes and updates in content for the respective brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages and banners
- Managing content production requirements and liaising with the local market, onshore and offshore teams to induce localization efforts
- Providing recommendations to brands on improving content & campaign production and user experience online
- Managing content & campaigns deliverables for the brand and liaising with local creative agencies
- Propagating standard processes and standards for content & campaign management and providing guidance to the brand teams
- Managing any issues and concerns from the brand around delivery
- Sharing content & campaigns optimization reports through existing campaigns and sites where the content was used including use of web analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, Oracle Eloqua email data reports
- Working cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Understanding, following and ensuring others follow all internal and client requirements around content lifecycle and also data protection, accessibility and related requirements
- Ability to present convincing arguments for recommendations to the client and 3rd parties while maintaining successful working relationships
- BA/BS or Master degree (ideally Marketing, Digital or Business related)
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English
- At least 2-4 years in the field of Digital Content & Campaign management for an agency or large size business in local market
- Deep understanding and experience with managing digital asset creation and impact on consumer experience for brands
- Strong experience with providing content/campaign recommendations for improving consumer experience for the brand online
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills, understanding base KPIs for digital campaigns
- Technical skills will be considered as an asset:
- Experience in UX, IA and digital asset management
- Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Fireworks)
- General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. TeamSite, Adobe etc.)
- Understanding of: Adobe Analytics, Marketing automation tools – Oracle Eloqua
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna