Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
47 dni temu
We are looking for a design-savvy, technically proficient, and enthusiastic digital designer with a proven and developed interest in online to join our team in Warsaw. The ideal candidate would be expected to have excellent written and spoken English, a good eye for usability, exceptional attention to detail and practical skills to deliver fully realised concepts ready for developers. Digital Agency experience would be useful.
Musts: Web Design, Mobile UI, App Design, Banner advertising
Advantageous: UI & UX Experience, Motion graphics, Illustration, Infographics design, Print design
You must have experience of the following: Adobe CC Package and the ability to come up with innovative creative ideas for industries that are only just learning that good design can go hand-in-hand with user experience. Understanding of Grid Systems for responsive design is also strongly preferred.
Daily tasks will be varied and will regularly involve liaising with project managers, developers and the client services team, therefore you must have excellent communication skills. The ability to work independently where necessary, as well as within a multi-disciplined team is crucial.
- UI/UX Design
- Creative Concepts for Web, Apps or Games
- Responsive Website Design (RWD)
- Design of Marketing Campaign Assets
- Infographic Design
- Animation and Motion graphics
You will have a natural desire to always learn, keep up with the ever-changing nature of the web and be able to help us educate our client base.
To be right for the job, you should have at least 2-3 years of digital design experience.
We’d like to see a portfolio of your work and a clear commitment to the ongoing development of your own interest in design. Additional skills in other digital design software packages or digital design expertise in interaction design, or design for mobile and social platforms would be helpful, but not vital.
- A competitive salary and financial package including performance related bonuses and company profit sharing
- Life and Health Insurance provided
- Great office locations - from central London, Berlin to Warsaw!
- Fantastic colleagues with a great family company culture
- Great opportunities for personal development - Nitro allows you to develop in areas you are passionate about… if you want to do something, you have the freedom to go and do it!
- A true mix of agency and start-up - lead by a leading tech investor, Nitro is an agency with an innovative startup mindset.
- Company laptop and equipment provided