We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As a Digital Media & Learning Content Developer you will be instrumental in making an impact in Jacobs various learning programs and courses through creating meaningful and engaging learning media experiences. In this role you will collaborate with our instructional design team through designing and developing digital learning objects or experiences, supporting quality standards for online and hybrid courses experiences; develop and maintain the technical, aesthetic and programmatic components of learning media (i.e. Video, graphics, digital delivery coding); digital media consultation, and all other support initiatives as needed. This position will work closely with instructional designers to create high quality digital learning objects and assets for global program portfolio.
This position will take the major responsibility for digital content production when requested by instructional designers or assigned by the Sr. Manager of Global Learning Strategy, Design & Technology; partner with HR Operations and the L&TM Program Management team to keep the learning material organized, curated, updated, and aligned with the global learning strategy and initiatives.
- Work with Learning & Talent Management (L&TM) Instructional Design staff to create digital learning content including but not limited to: animation, interactive video, eBook, iBook, gamified learning experiences, and other digital content.
- Produce digital learning content and media that is needed for any online, Live, or hybrid courses. Including SCORM content or media assets.
- Conduct research and write scripts for media if necessary.
- Provide objective technical and creative feedback to HOPS teams about delivering content/media.
- Create digital learning content that’s high touch and engaging.
- Collaborate closely with Design team members to produce a high volume of quality eContent with a fast turn-around time.
- Organize media production including scheduling, staffing, booking talent, and production coordination.
- Continuously increase knowledge of the field in order to recommend new approaches and/or revisions in collaboration L&TM Leadership
- Communicate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders, while maintaining good will and providing or obtaining information as appropriate.
- Align with Jacobs accessibility and inclusive practices for all projects.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- A strong portfolio of projects that combine film, animation, and other new media techniques.
- Ability to develop and manipulate animations, images, videos, and other digital assets.
- Interest or background in corporate education & learning.
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines.
- Broad knowledge of learning and teaching, instructional materials and procedures, media production, UI/UX Design, and Web content editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Education, Media Production, Graphic Design, User Experience, Fine Art, or related field.
- Two to three years of combined experience related to multimedia production, learning content production, and/or website content creation/editing.
- Experience of creating peer review ePublishing projects (Foleon).
- Experience of creating learning content using learning content authoring systems or tools. Such as Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud and Captive etc.
- Hands-on post-production experience in a fast-paced environment is strongly preferred.
- Motivated to create impacting and engaging learning materials for our learning population that will help people be their very best versions of themselves each and every day.
- Related programming language skills.
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours (currently we work remotely)
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
- Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Jacobs jest międzynarodową firmą inżynierską świadczącą usługi w zakresie doradztwa technicznego, projektowania i zarządzania projektami inwestycyjnymi dla klientów z sektora publicznego i prywatnego. Jesteśmy obecni zarówno przy budowie obiektów przemysłowych i infrastruktury transportowej, jak i inwestycjach związanych z gospodarką wodną, ochroną przeciwpowodziową czy energetyką jądrową.
Zatrudniamy ponad 50 000 pracowników na całym świecie. W Krakowie znajduje się Globalne Centrum Projektowe, w którym zatrudniamy już blisko 900 inżynierów oraz 900 specjalistów różnych branż (Ksiegowość, IT, HR, Zakupy, Wsparcie Sprzedaży, Grafika Komputerowa) w ramach Centrum Usług Wspólnych.
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna (z testem j. angielskiego)
- Krok Spotkanie z Managerami/Liderami
- Krok Decyzja